1. Bring reusable bag everywhere. If I forget it, I don’t buy anything (or stuff my handbag silly.)
2. No processed food= less energy (to produce it) and packaging. (That includes El Rey.)
3. Back to vinegar, baking soda and olive oil for cleaning.
4. Remember that less meat= less livestock consumption= less pollution. Roasted steak is only eaten once every two weeks.
5. No bottled water. Bring own bottle. If I don’t bring it, die of thirst.
6. No more fast food. (That includes Mini Stop Fried Chicken. Maybe once a month?)
7. Brew own coffee. Skip cafes? (Maybe not yet. Revise to: Bring own coffee mug.)
8. Shut down laptop at night.
9. No more To Go’s. Bring own container.
10. Grow more vegetables. And eat them too.